Friday, July 2, 2010

Hampton's happy.

I headed over to East Hampton NY to visit my brother Kyle, and his partner, Mathew, at their fabulous house after camp dropoff. My sister, Dawn, was in from Milan with her kids Miriam and David. My mom was there, as was Mitzie, Dawn's BFF. It was a great time and really wonderful seeing all. Thanks Kyle and Mathew, the ultimate hosts.

Dawn and my mother, Claire.
















David does some kite surfing.



































Did I mention what an amazing place my brother has created? Wow!
































Mitzie on the beach with her very expensive hat.



















Miriam and David all plugged in.



















Kyle with Mi and my mom. 




















Miriam collecting shells on the beach.



















Hugs and goodbye to 75 degrees.





No comments: